Dear RCD Inc. families and friends,
Radford Child Development is proud to announce that we have given out $325,000, in scholarships over the past 5 years.
- $208,800 to twenty families in 2022;
- $91,500 to ten families in 2021;
- $11,700 to six families in 2020;
- $8,500 to four families in 2019;
- $4,500 to four families in 2018;
RCD gave $27,766.11 in teacher support funds/gifts in 5 years
- $8,200 for all center staff in 2022
- $7,414.05 for all center staff in 2021
- $6,218.56 for all center staff and for canopies in 2020
- $4,504.50 for all teachers, directors, and cook in 2019
- $1,429 for all center staff in 2018
The applications for tuition discounts for the upcoming year for 3-year-olds and 4-year-olds will be available in May of every year. Applications received by the deadline will be reviewed. Recipients will be notified by e-mail. The directions for submitting applications are as follows:
Mail completed forms to RCD’s secretary, Alyssa Archer, at 605 Randolph Street, Radford, VA 24141.
Drop forms off at the Radford Early Learning Center’s front desk in a sealed envelope, att: Alyssa Archer.
Email scanned forms to firstname.lastname@example.org and at email@example.com.
For any questions please contact RCD’s secretary, Alyssa Archer, at 605 Randolph Street, Radford, VA 24141, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be confidential.
Download the Mixed Delivery Grant and Cover letter Forms here: